Forget-Me-Not Organic Fitted Cot Sheet
Fox & Fallow - Forget-Me-Not Organic Fitted Cot Sheet
Introducing Fox & Fallow's new luxe cot sheets - a long-awaited addition to their baby bedding range! Super soft and safe for your baby's skin, their luxury fitted sheets are made from a super soft and stretchy organic cotton jersey blend that's GOTS and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, so you can be sure they’re safe for your little one.
Super soft and stretchy, they're made from a GOTS certified 100% organic blend of 95% cotton / 5% jersey that keeps them warm in winter and cool in summer. Digitally printed with safe Oeko-Tex Standard 100 inks.
130 x 70 x 19cm / 51.2 x 27.5 x 7.5 inches but can comfortably stretch to 140 x 80cm.
Packaged in a matching cotton jersey bag with cotton woven logo label and gold foiled swing tag.
Designed in Australia, printed in China.
Our luxe fitted sheets are super soft and easy to care for (hello machine washable!) and even get softer the more you wash them! But we do recommend for the first wash that you wash them separately in cold water with a mild detergent to avoid colours running. Please avoid washing them with dark coloured items or any items that may snag the fabric (i.e. velcro, zips or hooks) - a wash bag is also recommended. Simply wash and then hang them out to dry. Use cool iron. Do not dry clean, bleach or tumble dry. Keep away from away from heat or flame.
Safe Sleeping Guidelines:
Imagery shown is for photography purposes only. Please observe safe sleeping guidelines and ensure you do not cover your baby's head while sleeping and that blankets are tucked in securely at the ends and edges of cots and bassinets to ensure they do not cover your baby's face. Please also ensure no toys, pillows or cot bumpers are left in your baby's cot while sleeping.
Delivery within Australia:
General Shipping info:
- We aim to have all ready to ship orders packaged and sent out as soon as possible, typically within 1-4 business days. We try to post orders twice per week and lodge them over the counter for accurate tracking.
- If your order contains "made to order" items or "pre-order" items, your order will be shipped according to the times on the product description.
- If you order includes in-stock and pre-order items, your order will not ship until all items are available. If you need parts of your order sooner, please order separately.
- Free shipping is valid on orders over $150 being posted to an address within Australia. This does not include Connetix, Wobbel or any other similar heavy items, however we have tried to absorb some of the fees charged and offer special rates for these items.
- Due to the ongoing global pandemic, Australia Post have advised since the beginning that there may be delays within their domestic delivery services. Please check with Australia Post for current estimates.
- Express Post for Australian orders is now offered as an option at checkout. Please check with Aus Post for delivery estimates from Perth Metro.
- We will provide tracking details with all orders so you can keep an eye on estimated date of arrival of your order.
- If you are local to Perth, Little Bambino Bear now offer free local pick up from Harrisdale, WA 6112. Please select this option at checkout and I will be in touch within 1-3 business days to arrange a suitable time for contactless pick up from my home. If you need your order urgently, please get in touch before you place your order and I will advise if I can accomodate. In most cases this will be no problem. We may be able to offer same day pick up!
- Please be advised that any delays after we have shipped your order are outwith our control and unfortunately do appear to be happening globally regardless of which courier or business is involved. However we will do whatever we can to help track and find delayed parcels if you alert us to any issues.
Wobbel Shipping Info:
- Due to the weight and size of Wobbel boards, and the high price of shipping, we have temporarily removed shipping options. However we do offer local pick up from Harrisdale WA 6112.
- If you would like a shipping quote before placing an order, please email email@example.com to request one and we can send you a custom invoice for your order.
- We now ship all international orders with Registered Post and tracking details will be sent by email once your parcel is posted. For orders placed out with Australia, please also be aware of your own countries importing and customs regulations. Little Bambino Bear cannot be held responsible for any extra charges or delays relating to importing our products.
- Only Little Bambino Bear products can be shipped to USA and Canada (Decorative Cushions and Wall Decor) at this time and we ask if you can order these via our Etsy store. https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/LittleBambinoBear
- We have removed all shipping options for USA and Canada at this time, however if you have placed an order with any additional non LBB items, you will need to remove these items before you can checkout or we may need to refund you.
- Because of the ongoing global pandemic there may be slight delays. Any delays to your order once shipped are out with our control and we ask that you be patient and understand the circumstances.
- We will send tracking with all orders so we can both keep an eye on the delivery status of your order.
- Please also be aware that your order may get held up at Customs in your country, and we have no control over this. It doesn't happen all the time, but can happen and can add up to a week or so to your delivery time.
- If you need your item sent express, please contact us before placing your order and we can arrange this.
At Little Bambino Bear we care about the environment and are committed to trying to reduce plastic waste in our packaging. As a result, our cushions will no longer be sent in cellophane bags, but beautifully wrapped in brown paper. We previously used plastic to offer a layer of protection to your cushions in transit, however we have been carrying out research and listening to the community, and the majority of consumers agree that less plastic packaging is better. We will be phasing out our plastic satchels also and sourcing a more sustainable option, but in the interim, orders will be sent out in our remaining stock of courier bags.
During busy periods (Xmas, public holidays, sales etc), please allow up to an extra week for processing and/or delivery due to a higher than normal volume of orders to process.
Delays, Lost or Stolen parcels
We accept no responsibility for any delays, lost or stolen parcels caused by the designated postal service. If this does however occur, please get in touch with us and we will do whatever we can to help rectify any issues and contact Australia Post to lodge an investigation. In over 8 years we haven't lost a parcel yet (*touches wood!!!!).
We now ship all international orders with Registered Post and tracking details will be sent by email once your parcel is posted. For orders placed out with Australia, please also be aware of your own countries importing and customs regulations. Little Bambino Bear cannot be held responsible for any extra charges or delays relating to importing our products.
We now ship to USA and Canada! Only certain products (Decorative Cushions and Wall Decor), can be shipped to USA and Canada at this time. If you place an order with any additional items, you will need to remove these items before you can checkout.Orders returned to us
In the event that your order was sent out to the correct address and then returned to us, we can either offer a refund minus all shipping charges, or can resend once additional shipping charges have been paid by customer. If the error was on our part we will rectify asap and resend your item at no additional cost to you.