OB Designs - Safari Green Linen Canopy
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.48 fortnightly with More infoSale price
OB Designs - Safari Green Linen Canopy
Create a dreamy and intimate space by hanging this linen canopy over your bed, or create a little reading nook in a corner of a room. OB Designs have used the highest quality Linen and Rayon mix to give texture and a luxurious fall to this beautiful decor item. They make exquisite cubby houses and reading spaces that children adore. Wall Hook included. It is recommended to buy a removable wall hook from a hardware store holding a minimum of 3.5 kg or 8lbs.
DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- 240 cm from hanging string to the floor
- 200 cm from hoop / 55 cm diameter
- Wall hook included
- Eco Gift Box from recycled cardboard
- Handcrafted in linen rayon
30 degrees delicate machine wash.
O.B. Designs’ products are made to the highest standards, however, if used incorrectly and the canopy becomes detached, they may become a hazard. Please check canopy regularly, discard at the first sign of wear. Do not alter in any way. Not suitable for children under 3 years due to risks of suffocation and strangulation. Do not use for cots or beds for children under the age of 3 years.
This product incurs a flat fee shipping cost of $15 within Australia, due to the heavier weight of the product. If you add anything else to your order you will not be charged any additional shipping fees. Free local pick up is also available from WA 6110.
Update Monday 3rd May 2021
Delivery within Australia:
- We aim to have all ready to ship orders packaged and sent out as soon as possible. Our scheduled post days are currently Mondays and Thursdays so we will endeavour to post on those days, but reserve the right to change the day due to circumstances.
- If your order contains "made to order" items or "pre-order" items, your order will be shipped according to the times on the product description.
- Due to the ongoing global pandemic, Australia Post have advised since the beginning that there may be delays within their domestic delivery services. Please check with Australia Post for current estimates.
- Express Post for Australian orders is now offered as an option at checkout. There are slight delays now for this service with Australia Post, although from experience this is only an added day or 2. There is however no longer any next day delivery guarantee.
- We will provide tracking details with all orders so you can keep an eye on estimated date of arrival of your order.
- If you are local to Perth Metro, Little Bambino Bear now offer free local pick up from Southern River, WA 6110. Please select this option at checkout and I will be in touch within 1-3 business days to arrange a suitable time for contactless pick up from my home. If you need your order urgently, please get in touch before you place your order and I will advise if I can accomodate. In most cases this will be no problem.
- Please be advised that any delays after we have shipped your order are outwith our control and unfortunately do appear to be happening globally regardless of which courier or business is involved. However we will do whatever we can to help track and find delayed parcels if you alert us to any issues.
- Please be aware that if our local situation changes, this could impact on how quickly we can ship your items. I do have access to courier services though in the event we are locked down and unable to leave and would aim for minimal disruption.
- Most countries are still accepting mail, however it may be slightly delayed. Any delays to your order once shipped are outwith our control and we ask that you be patient and understand the circumstances.
- We will send tracking with all orders so we can both keep an eye on the delivery status of your order.
- I have heard that some international deliveries are taking a lot longer than normal. In the early days of the pandemic there were news of delays up to 8 weeks due to lack of flights, an increase in online ordering and delays at postal sorting centres due to social distancing measures, however our own experience so far has only been of delays of up to 1-2 weeks.
- If you need your item sent express, please contact us before placing your order and we can arrange this.
- Advice from postal services around the world is changing daily and we are constantly reviewing this. If you place an order, we may need to refund you if we are advised before dispatch that your country, or ours, is no longer accepting incoming or outgoing mail.
Normal Shipping Terms (Used when there isn't a global pandemic)
Most products are in stock and ready to ship unless otherwise stated as Made to order or pre-sale.
In-stock orders are normally processed within 1-3 working days. All made to order products currently take approximately 2-4 weeks to hand make. If you require your order sooner, please contact us through the contact us page to check on current order processing times.
All orders are shipped with Australia Post from WA. Shipping time within Australia is typically around 1 week after dispatch, and around 2 weeks for international orders. Tracking information will be sent as standard with all orders.
If you order a product that is in stock and also a product that is made to order, all products will only be sent once the order is complete and can be sent together. This saves on delivery costs and the amount of packaging used. If you require one item sooner, please place your order separately so we can send separately.
At Little Bambino Bear we care about the environment and are committed to trying to reduce plastic waste in our packaging. As a result, our cushions will no longer be sent in cellophane bags, but beautifully wrapped in brown paper. We previously used plastic to offer a layer of protection to your cushions in transit, however we have been carrying out research and listening to the community, and the majority of consumers agree that less plastic packaging is better. We will be phasing out our plastic satchels also and sourcing a more sustainable option, but in the interim, orders will be sent out in our remaining stock of courier bags.
During busy periods (Xmas, public holidays, sales etc), please allow up to an extra week for delivery.
Delays, Lost or Stolen parcels
We accept no responsibility for any delays, lost or stolen parcels caused by the designated postal service. If this does however occur, please get in touch with us and we will do whatever we can to help rectify any issues and contact Australia Post to lodge an investigation. In over 5 years we haven't lost a parcel yet (*touches wood!!!!).
We now ship all international orders with Registered Post and tracking details will be sent by email once your parcel is posted. For orders placed out with Australia, please also be aware of your own countries importing and customs regulations. Little Bambino Bear cannot be held responsible for any extra charges or delays relating to importing our products.
We now ship to USA and Canada! Only certain products (Decorative Cushions and Wall Decor), can be shipped to USA and Canada at this time. If you place an order with any additional items, you will need to remove these items before you can checkout.
Orders returned to us
In the event that your order was sent out to the correct address and then returned to us, we can either offer a refund minus all shipping charges, or can resend once additional shipping charges have been paid by customer. If the error was on our part we will rectify asap and resend your item at no additional cost to you.