Burp Cloth - Seals
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.62 fortnightly with More info
As the Mum of 2 reflux babies, I know the importance of Burp Cloths. In those first few months I think we were going through about 4 burp cloths per day! And even now we use at least 1 for mopping up little milk dribbles and drool from teething. So whether it be projectile vomit, spit up or snot, having a burp cloth on hand will save the day, your clothes and your babies clothes!
It was key to me designing and making these burp cloths that they were going to be absorbent, easy to wash and kind to your babies skin, as well as stylish. Our burb cloths have 3 layers of soft cotton fabric that tick all these boxes. The fabrics have also been pre-washed so they are ready to use.
Our burp cloths make a great practical baby shower gift that new parents adore.
Measures 38cm x 18cm.
Update Monday 17th August 2020
Delivery within Australia:
- All orders are packaged and sent out within 1-3 business days (unless you order made to order items or pre-order items which will specify approximate times on the product description).
- Due to the ongoing global pandemic, Australia Post have advised their are delays within their domestic delivery services. Standard Post deliveries are taking around 1-3 weeks longer than usual in some areas.
- Express Post for Australian orders is now offered as an option at checkout. There are slight delays now for this service with Aus Post.
- We will provide tracking details with all orders so you can keep an eye on estimated date of arrival of your order.
- If you are local to Perth Metro, Little Bambino Bear now offer free local pick up from Southern River, WA 6110. Please select this option at checkout and I will be in touch within 2-3 business days to arrange a suitable time for contactless pick up from my home.
- Please be advised that any delays after we have shipped your order are outwith our control and unfortunately do appear to be happening globally regardless of which courier or business is involved. However we will do whatever we can to help track and find delayed parcels if you alert us to any issues.
- Most countries are still accepting mail, however it may be slightly delayed. Any delays to your order once shipped are outwith our control and we ask that you be patient and understand the circumstances.
- We will send tracking with all orders so we can both keep an eye on the delivery status of your order.
- I have heard that some international deliveries are taking around 8 weeks due to lack of flights, an increase in online ordering and delays at postal sorting centres due to social distancing measures, however our own experience so far has only been of delays of up to 1-2 weeks.
- If you need your item sent express, please contact us before placing your order and we can arrange this.
- Advice from postal services around the world is changing daily and we are constantly reviewing this. If you place an order, we may need to refund you if we are advised before dispatch that your country, or ours, is no longer accepting incoming or outgoing mail.
Normal Shipping Terms (Used when there isn't a global pandemic)
Most products are in stock and ready to ship unless otherwise stated as Made to order or pre-sale.
In-stock orders are normally processed within 1-3 working days. All made to order products currently take approximately 2-4 weeks to hand make. If you require your order sooner, please contact us through the contact us page to check on current order processing times.
All orders are shipped with Australia Post from WA. Shipping time within Australia is typically around 1 week after dispatch, and around 2 weeks for international orders. Tracking information will be sent as standard with all orders.
If you order a product that is in stock and also a product that is made to order, all products will only be sent once the order is complete and can be sent together. This saves on delivery costs and the amount of packaging used. If you require one item sooner, please place your order separately so we can send separately.
At Little Bambino Bear we care about the environment and are committed to trying to reduce plastic waste in our packaging. As a result, our cushions will no longer be sent in cellophane bags, but beautifully wrapped in brown paper. We previously used plastic to offer a layer of protection to your cushions in transit, however we have been carrying out research and listening to the community, and the majority of consumers agree that less plastic packaging is better. We will be phasing out our plastic satchels also and sourcing a more sustainable option, but in the interim, orders will be sent out in our remaining stock of courier bags.
During busy periods (Xmas, public holidays, sales etc), please allow up to an extra week for delivery.
Delays, Lost or Stolen parcels
We accept no responsibility for any delays, lost or stolen parcels caused by the designated postal service. If this does however occur, please get in touch with us and we will do whatever we can to help rectify any issues and contact Australia Post to lodge an investigation. In over 5 years we haven't lost a parcel yet (*touches wood!!!!).
We now ship all international orders with Registered Post and tracking details will be sent by email once your parcel is posted. For orders placed out with Australia, please also be aware of your own countries importing and customs regulations. Little Bambino Bear cannot be held responsible for any extra charges or delays relating to importing our products.
We now ship to USA and Canada! Only certain products (Decorative Cushions and Wall Decor), can be shipped to USA and Canada at this time. If you place an order with any additional items, you will need to remove these items before you can checkout.
Orders returned to us
In the event that your order was sent out to the correct address and then returned to us, we can either offer a refund minus all shipping charges, or can resend once additional shipping charges have been paid by customer.