Little Bambino Bear - Handmade Bib - Blush Spot
Our Handmade Baby Dribble Bibs are designed to keep your baby dry, comfortable and stylish!
- Made with 2 layers of absorbent premium fabrics
- Bottom layer is an organic bamboo cotton terry towelling, perfect for sensitive skin and mopping up
- Top layer is a premium printed cotton in a fun and stylish print.
- Secured with 2 plastic snaps to allow for growth
- Make an excellent baby shower gift, new parents can never have too many bibs or burp cloths!
- In stock and ready to ship
Pattern placement may vary as this is a handmade item.
Delivery within Australia:
Update Tuesday 1st of March 2022
- Please be advised that there are shipping delays at the moment due to COVID-19 disruptions and floods. This is being felt at a national level and we are finding some parcels are taking a few days longer than usual. Please take this in to consideration when placing an order. There are options for Express Post delivery and would advise choosing this if you need your items by a certain date.
General Shipping info:
- We aim to have all ready to ship orders packaged and sent out as soon as possible, within 2-4 business days. We try to post orders twice per week and lodge them over the counter for accurate tracking.
- If your order contains "made to order" items or "pre-order" items, your order will be shipped according to the times on the product description.
- If you order includes in-stock and pre-order items, your order will not ship until all items are available. If you need parts of your order sooner, please order separately.
- Free shipping is valid on orders over $150 being posted to an address within Australia. This does not include Connetix, Wobbel or any other similar heavy items, however we have tried to absorb some of the fees charged.
- Due to the ongoing global pandemic, Australia Post have advised since the beginning that there may be delays within their domestic delivery services. Please check with Australia Post for current estimates.
- Express Post for Australian orders is now offered as an option at checkout. There are slight delays now for this service with Australia Post. There is also no longer any next day delivery guarantee.
- We will provide tracking details with all orders so you can keep an eye on estimated date of arrival of your order.
- If you are local to Perth Metro, Little Bambino Bear now offer free local pick up from Southern River, WA 6110. Please select this option at checkout and I will be in touch within 1-3 business days to arrange a suitable time for contactless pick up from my home. If you need your order urgently, please get in touch before you place your order and I will advise if I can accomodate. In most cases this will be no problem.
- Please be advised that any delays after we have shipped your order are outwith our control and unfortunately do appear to be happening globally regardless of which courier or business is involved. However we will do whatever we can to help track and find delayed parcels if you alert us to any issues.
- Please be aware that if our local situation changes, this could impact on how quickly we can ship your items. We do have access to courier services though in the event we are locked down and unable to leave and would aim for minimal disruption.
Wobbel Shipping Info:
- Due to the weight and size of this item, and the high price of shipping to remote areas, extra Shipping costs may need to be invoiced separately for customers out with Metro areas in Australia. If you would like a quote before placing an order, please email email@example.com to request one and we can send you a custom invoice for your order. We also offer free local pick up from WA 6110!
- Most countries are still accepting mail, however it may be slightly delayed. Any delays to your order once shipped are outwith our control and we ask that you be patient and understand the circumstances.
- We will send tracking with all orders so we can both keep an eye on the delivery status of your order.
- International deliveries are taking a bit longer than normal. In the early days of the pandemic there were news of delays up to 8 weeks due to lack of flights, an increase in online ordering and delays at postal sorting centres due to social distancing measures, however our own experience so far has only been of delays of up to 1-2 weeks.
- Please be aware of any local taxes or charges your country may charge you. This is the responsibility of the customer.
- Please also be aware that your order may get held up at Customs in your country, and we have no control over this. It doesn't happen all the time, but can happen and can add up to a week or so to your delivery time.
- If you need your item sent express, please contact us before placing your order and we can arrange this.
- Advice from postal services around the world is changing daily and we are constantly reviewing this. If you place an order, we may need to refund you if we are advised before dispatch that your country, or ours, is no longer accepting incoming or outgoing mail.
Normal Shipping Terms (Used when there isn't a global pandemic)
Most products are in stock and ready to ship unless otherwise stated as Made to order or pre-sale.
In-stock orders are normally processed within 1-3 working days. All made to order products currently take approximately 2-4 weeks to hand make. If you require your order sooner, please contact us through the contact us page to check on current order processing times.
All orders are shipped with Australia Post from WA. Shipping time within Australia is typically around 1 week after dispatch, and around 2 weeks for international orders. Tracking information will be sent as standard with all orders.
If you order a product that is in stock and also a product that is made to order, all products will only be sent once the order is complete and can be sent together. This saves on delivery costs and the amount of packaging used. If you require one item sooner, please place your order separately so we can send separately.
At Little Bambino Bear we care about the environment and are committed to trying to reduce plastic waste in our packaging. As a result, our cushions will no longer be sent in cellophane bags, but beautifully wrapped in brown paper. We previously used plastic to offer a layer of protection to your cushions in transit, however we have been carrying out research and listening to the community, and the majority of consumers agree that less plastic packaging is better. We will be phasing out our plastic satchels also and sourcing a more sustainable option, but in the interim, orders will be sent out in our remaining stock of courier bags.
During busy periods (Xmas, public holidays, sales etc), please allow up to an extra week for delivery.
Delays, Lost or Stolen parcels
We accept no responsibility for any delays, lost or stolen parcels caused by the designated postal service. If this does however occur, please get in touch with us and we will do whatever we can to help rectify any issues and contact Australia Post to lodge an investigation. In over 5 years we haven't lost a parcel yet (*touches wood!!!!).
We now ship all international orders with Registered Post and tracking details will be sent by email once your parcel is posted. For orders placed out with Australia, please also be aware of your own countries importing and customs regulations. Little Bambino Bear cannot be held responsible for any extra charges or delays relating to importing our products.
We now ship to USA and Canada! Only certain products (Decorative Cushions and Wall Decor), can be shipped to USA and Canada at this time. If you place an order with any additional items, you will need to remove these items before you can checkout.
Orders returned to us
In the event that your order was sent out to the correct address and then returned to us, we can either offer a refund minus all shipping charges, or can resend once additional shipping charges have been paid by customer. If the error was on our part we will rectify asap and resend your item at no additional cost to you.